1812 Hitching Post
2463 Turnersburg Hwy
Turnersburg, NC 28688
You won’t find another place like us. The 1812 Hitching Post with its 18-room main house and 26 private acres of grounds is the only authentic antebellum plantation in the foothills of North Carolina dedicated exclusively to weddings and receptions.
At the 1812 Hitching Post, we take care of practically everything you need for your ceremony and/or reception including:
* Award winning photography and videography with storybook wedding album options
* DJ and sound system delivery for ceremony and reception
* Complete party planning including coordination and execution of your wedding plan so you can relax and enjoy your celebration
* Christian minister to officiate your ceremony, if needed
* Creative and delicious cakes from the 1812 Hitching Post bakery
* In-house gourmet catering for the freshest and tastiest food possible
* Tables, chairs, wedding arbor, linens
* Designer decor options – we set up everything so you can have fun!
There is no better way for us to show you the magic of the 1812 Hitching Post than through our photography, so we’ve packed the web site with lots of photos and video clips that you can use to help imagine what your own wedding will be like. Every wedding is different here because every couple is different! We strive to capture each couple’s unique expressions of love for each other.
We invite you to visit us at the 1812 Hitching Post any day we don’t already have an event scheduled (most couples schedule appointments on Sundays) to view a sampling of DVD’s and to experience the full magic of the 1812 Hitching Post.