Burnt Toast Inn / Washington House
516 W. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Located in Ann Arbor’s historic Old West Side, the Washington House is perfect for outdoor Weddings, Bat Mitzvah, Bar Mitzvah, Graduation party, Defending Dissertation, Communion, Birthdays Parties of any kind..Garden has a Zen atmosphere and would be perfect for tea ceremony or Japanese Dance.
– Two large bedrooms Each with two full beds.
– One small bedroom with a single bed
– Two full bathrooms
– Spacious living and dining areas
– Fully equiped kitchen
– Beautifully landscaped private yard for weddings and events
– Full privacy fence
– Front porch, back deck and parking lot
– Accommodate up to 100 wedding guests outdoors
– Plenty of space to set up tent, outdoor seating, catering buffet, etc.
– Gazebo, water fountain, trellis, lovely sweeping walkwalk for ceremonies.
– Additional lodging for more guests available at Burnt Toast Inn two blocks away and private parking area
Just three few short blocks to Ann Arbor’s Main Street and close to U-M main campus. Several Churches and Temples within walking distance.